There are two ways to fix Windows Error:
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual update):
- Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
- Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
- In the new window, select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and then click Next.
- Select the most recent system restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list, and then click Next.
- Click Next on the confirmation window.
- Restart the computer when the restoration is finished.
Novice Computer User Solution (completely automated):
- Download Windows repair utility.
- Install the program and click Scan button.
- Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
- Restart your computer.